Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that attach directly to your teeth. Used to fix gaps between teeth or improve the appearance of teeth that are badly stained, misshaped or out of alignment, veneers are put on in six simple steps:
- A Bright Side Dental doctor will remove any decay and old fillings on the tooth.
- A small amount of enamel is removed from the front of the tooth to make room for the veneer.
- Next, the shape, size and shade of the tooth are determined and an impression is taken of the prepared tooth.
- The impression of your tooth will be sent to a dental lab where the veneer is made.
- A Bright Side Dental doctor will check the color, size and shape of the veneer. This ensures a proper fit.
- Finally, the veneer is shaped and polished and you get to show all of your friends your new beautiful smile.
Before Porcelain Veneers
After Porcelain Veneers
Call Bright Side Dental today or contact us for more information. Be sure to ask about our $35 exam and x-rays.